Friday, August 6, 2010

other pics of projects waiting to happen



We all have multiple projects going on at once. I have too many right now, which means none of them get significant work done on them. Here's the list in no particular order.

'75 Kawasaki 500cc triple 2 stroke, shit do I want to dump everything and work on this.

'71 XS650 cafe thingy, also very exiting to me.

'69 Moto Guzzi Ambassador, completely rebuilt motor and newly accquired '71 titled frame. I'm going to build a sidecar for this bike, I think.

'97 Buell Thunderbolt and a titled evo Sportster frame. You see where this could go.

'79 Ironhead hardtail project, a customer's bike (Darren).

'67 Triumph Thunderbird hardtail project. This is the first one in line to get worked on after Darren's Ironhead.

1 comment:

Eternal Furniture & Design said...

Things are looking so good dude.