Tuesday, June 21, 2011

'74 ironhead build









I originally hardtailed this frame for a customer who became more involved with a shovel build, so I took it over as a SPCL79 shop project. I'm pretty exited about the way it's shaping up and can't wait to burn the midnight oil and get the rest of the fabrication done so I can go through the motor and trans to check things out. After I finish this bike I'm going to put on a chunk of shakedown miles and then it's going up for sale. Anyone who has interest in purchasing this machine and would like to have input on paint and some other details can contact me @ roche.special.79@gmail.com

4 comments:

Roger Chambers said...

G'day been a lurker for a while, love your work....this Sporty is very nice indeed. I really like the tail piece/seat combo, it blends well with the tank style and position. I'll look forward to seeing the finished beauty.

dave herr said...

thats gonna be rad j

Milo said...

Are you gonna shorten those forks?

Sideburn Magazine said...

Love It & the direction its going.
If it were mine I'd chuck on a 60s full dolphin road race fairing too.
BP