Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Chris's oilbag

Chris wanted some sort of horseshoe oilbag for his sportster build, this is my take on a timeless design.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Chandler St,Worcester,United States


James D. Hendrickson said...

What do you call that type of clamp?

special'79 said...

Those are cleco side grip clamps.