Saturday, October 24, 2009

Tanks are all done for now.


The time has come.  I really enjoy modifying and building tanks, but when it comes right down to it they don't make money.  In this economy, with the garage builders (that I really respect), I just can't charge for the actual time and materials that I have into each tank project without people thinking I'm crazy.  

I will pick certain projects and bike builds that I'd like to be involved with when people contact me, but the prices will be going up.  It bums me out to be doing this, but it's time to try and run a business that actually turns a profit, or at least come close.  I will be finishing the tanks I have  on my plate right now, and then I'll be concentrating on the complete bike builds I have going on.

Thank you to all the people who have liked my work enough to have me build a tank for you, it means a lot.

No comments: