Monday, April 25, 2011

Southbend 9" lathe

With the new acquisition of a larger Logan, my beloved SB 9" lathe could be on the chopping block. Perfect size for a garage builder or small shop, runs on 110v, comes with some tooling, 4 + 3 jaw chucks, and a quick change tool post with holders, and the ever elusive milling attachment that alone goes for $300+ on eBay all the time. Perfect condition , no rust or any issues. You can still get parts for these machines and rebuild them when needed. $1000, I'll bolt it to a pallet and wrap it, you arrange shipping or pick up. I know it seems like a lot of loot, but these machines are worth it.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Shipping would kill me all the way to West Texas. Somebody is going to get a killer deal. Southbend Lathe's are tits.

Toecutter said...

Stoked on your tooling quiver, getting deep.

Massic Effect said...

yeah if only I had that cash right now.

Born Of Metal and Fire said...

Where are you exactly? Would you be able to get it to a truck port for Forward air?

Anonymous said...

saw this, thought of you: http://www.etsy.com/shop/customcoinrings

special'79 said...

I'm not sure if I can get it to a truck port but I can load it into any truck right off our loading dock at the shop.