Thursday, May 20, 2010

More good stuff

The hum of cnc machines, slowly looking over really cool bikes, and nice cold Miller High Life. If this doesn't sound fun, then there's something wrong with you (unless for some reason you quit drinking so 2 out of 3 ain't bad).

I'm talking about my visit with Kim, Chris and Pat at the home of Cutting Edge CNC, Bench*Mark, and 70 Moto. There's some seriously good shit going on in that shop space. It's obvious the chemistry of talent and friendship is working out pretty well.

This pic gives you an idea of how Kim's panhead is turning out. Attention to detail and well thought out. I'll let him post progress pics.



A couple really cool details of Pat's ironhead.




While I was searching the pics in my camera to show Kim this really cool old PM caliper, he pulls this out of a box sitting on his bench. He won't give it to me so I'll have to hunt one down.



Bench*Mark goodies.



Thanks for putting up with me for the afternoon fellas, hope to see you in August at the GR4!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Super stoked you made it down and we got to finally meet face to face. Hopefully we can do that again soon.

SFK 992 said...

Yo jay,

got inspired by your instructional videos, decided to make one of my own....

http://vimeo.com/12810547

http://sfk992.blogspot.com/

THANks Jay