Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pitoniak Cycle






I took a trip out to Belchertown, MA this morning to drop off my motor to Rich Pitoniak for a check-up and freshening of the top end.  I met Rich briefly on  last summer's Gypsy Run and got to check out his super clean rigid gen-shovel up close and personal.  The detail of this bike runs deep and is completely show quality, and it's his daily ride.  Full machine shop capabilities make this shop a sight for sore eyes among the ordinary, bolt on, shiny bit shit-show shops out there.  Anyone that can humbly show me bits, pieces, and complete weapons he and his Dad machined and designed can rebuild my shovel motor anytime.  Rich kept apologizing to me about how dirty his shop was, to me it's a sign of a hard worker.  Thanks for the shop tour Rich, and happy birthday!  

No comments: